Sunday, November 09, 2008

Grandad's Funeral

...finally...

  Viewing collage Burial collage

4 comments:

The Fifes said...

Cami, this is incredible! Your pictures are beautiful.

KColton said...

Sorry to hear about your grandpa. I really liked the way you arranged the pictures how did you do it on blogger?

Mr & Mrs Leo & the 4 Little T's said...

I just love this collage and your photos! I need to get a nice camera like yours. These look so professional! I am in the process of trying to create a slide show and scrapbook for Grandma. Do you think you could email me your pictures? It was so nice seeing you guys. Hope all is well! Take care and we love you guys...

Cory and Becca said...

Cami, I hope you and your family are well...you got some great pics and what a heritage that your grandpa served our great country in preserving freedom.