We had our friends over last weekend for a carving party. We had tons of pumpkins, tons of food, tons of gooey mess, and tons of fun.


I had a lot of fun with making the food festive. We had Ghoul Goop (apple juice, seltzer, and green jell-o) It was interesting :) Our other snacks were Halloween shaped homemade chips and dip, snack mix, candy, BBQ chicken wings, and Brian's amazing pumpkin pie. It was all so yummy.
Here are most of the pumpkins that were carved. Brian and Cameron were still working on some when this picture was taken. Cameron was so nice and made Audrey 2 from Little Shop of Horrors for Haley. Everyone did a great job on their pumpkins!



Happy Halloween everyone!!


9 comments:
CUTEST POST EVER!!! Having the big pictures is awesome. Thank you for all of your creative ideas at your pumpkin carving party, we had fun as always. :)
wow! I never knew you guys were Professional pumpkin carvers!! Those pumpkins look awesome! Did you submit them to 'Parents' Magazine?? :)
Good choice Cami, a Cinderella pumpkin is very cute and also appropriate. (You know cinderella and pumpkins go together, am I making sense? Sorry shutting up)
those are the SWEETEST most coolest pumpkins ever.
Hi Cami, my daughter tyra loves your pumkin, she was going to do the same carving, but you know how teenage girls are never time.
All the pumpkins look so awesome all lit up. They all turned out so good! Thanks for inviting us!
Very cool pumpkins, you guys are real pros!
How do you get your pictures extra big w/o distorting them? If I try to drag and enlarge mine they get distorted.
Those were amazing jack-o-lanterns!!! I liked the Cinderalla an the barfing one the best!
Awesome Pumpkins! Love your posts!
Post a Comment