Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Preoccupied…

I was thinking today, “What happened to November?” I have gone a whole month without blogging anything,checking other blogs, editing pictures, and basically any housework whatsoever, and couldn’t really come up with a reason why. And then I remembered that I have become infatuated with Twilight. I read the first two books and then started rereading Twilight before seeing the movie (twice). You could say I’ve been a little preoccupied. I ordered the last two books online and can’t wait to start them! I’m sure Matt will be glad when I’ve finished all the books. :) He just doesn’t understand.

3 comments:

The Hulls said...

I'm glad your back to blogging! Aren't the Twilight books great! I haven't seen the movie yet, but I really want to, hopefully soon!

The Sherman's said...

I've been wondering where you've been, but no worries, I'm way worse at posting than you. Oh Twilight, isn't it good! I know when I read the books Nate was the same way, just wanted me to finish them already so I could get on with life. Did you like the movie?

Kara said...

November was the same exact month for me, all thanks to Stephanie Meyer. At least you don't have any offspring to think about. Drew praised the fourth book, (or at least the end of it).