Brace yourself…you’re in for a LONG post…
November 6th – Matt and the guys with their pinewood derby cars. They all did pretty well (no land speed records though, maybe next year). Cameron won the award for most creative car!
November 13th – Hanging out with Mindy and her girls.
Birthday Lunch at Cafe Rio with Nina, Ann, and the girls.
November 14th – Grandpa Going’s Funeral and Luncheon
November 15th – Last visit with my Step Grandma, Ellen before she went back to New Zealand.
November 22nd – BYU/UTAH game. Cameron wasn’t too happy by the end :) (go Utes!)
November 26th - Thanksgiving feast at the Fife’s
November 27th – Drove down to Nags Head at 10:30pm. Finding a beach house at 3 in the morning is not the easiest thing to do :) But HSM kept us entertained on the drive!
November 27th through November 30th – Renovation weekend on the beach house! We primed (2 coats), painted (2 coats), and decorated almost the whole house. It was a BUSY weekend! Here’s the before and after shots. Next time, hopefully we’ll be in Nags Head to relax :)
And that was our November in a nutshell. Pat yourself on the back if you made it far enough to read this. Hopefully I’ll be better about December.
Twilight Update – I just finished Eclipse today and LOVED it. I told myself that I can’t start the last one until I update the blog. It’s definitely a good motivator!


4 comments:
FUN post! November was a great month for you guys. Hope you are having fun in Utah.
Wow I absolutely loved what you did to remodel the house. It was cute before, almost looked like the inside of a cabin. The after shots are amazing. Looks like you worked your butt off!
WOOHOO! we worked so hard! thanks for posting those and helping us out! we miss you guys and hope you are enjoying utah! We will definately be relaxing the next time we go....
OH... and i can't wait to see what you think about breaking dawn!!
Post a Comment