We have been married for 11 wonderful years and had many adventures together. We live in Colorado where Matt is working to support our adventures! Cami is enjoying being a Mommy to our three sweet girls. We love our life together and the adventures we share. Welcome to our blog, we're happy you've come to visit!
6 comments:
THAT IS SO cute!!! I love it.
Way cute I really like it! I love a new haircut it really motivates me to do my hair :)
I've always liked your hair short, I think it makes you look older. We all know you need all the help you can get in that catagory. :)
Cute hair!! Is Matt over his cold? Davis still has a bad cough. He's going to student health this afternoon for it.
I love the haircut. I can't wait to see the front.
Beautiful! Can't wait to see hang out with you & Matt this weekend :)
Post a Comment