Sunday, September 14, 2008

"It will only be $150..."

This is what I heard moments before we were leaving GameStop with a new xBox. Unfortunately the old xBox never recovered from its "illness" so Matt sold it a few days later on craigslist for $50. He saved his hard drive from the old one so we could get away with just having the less expensive Arcade version. So far he's been happy with it, especially how quiet it runs :)

We've been spending our nights and weekends playing all the fun arcade games. Our favorite: Boom Boom Rockets, of course ;) Not really, it's probably the worst game on there. But our real favorite is UNO. It's fun to play with people from all over and see how low we can get our rank.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Now all you need is rock band!! With all your entertaining of friends, it is a must. We have it and LOVE it, but I hear you need to wait till Rock Band 2 comes out. I am happy to hear you are enjoying it. I love UNO as well. I also enjoy ticket to ride and a brain game on the XBOX way fun.

Jessica said...

LUCKY! j/k I only use the xbox to watch movies... but I'm glad you guys enjoy yours! Funny picture, Matt looks afraid of the camera... or you! :)