
We stayed in Bar Harbor for the next two and a half days. We ate a Geddy's Pub. This place was so cool! It was FILLED with signs from everywhere in the U.S. They put little plastic fish in our drinks. Candice got a kid's meal which came served on a frisbee. How cool is that?!? Another cool thing was that the bathrooms were labeled "inboards" and "outboards". At first Candice and I weren't sure which one we were supposed to go in. When we opened the door and saw pink walls we knew we were in the right place.

Here is our hotel. It sat right on the edge of the water. very cool.
At low tide later that afternoon, we walked along Bridge Road which was a sand bridge that went from the main land to an island. We hiked up to the top of the island and looked at the beautiful view. I don't have any good pictures because I only had my little camera.
We went back at high tide and you wouldn't have even known the sand bridge was there.
The picture on the left is at low tide, on the right is high tide. Such a difference. We couldn't get over how much the view changes as the tides come and go - so amazing.
At low tide later that afternoon, we walked along Bridge Road which was a sand bridge that went from the main land to an island. We hiked up to the top of the island and looked at the beautiful view. I don't have any good pictures because I only had my little camera.
We went back at high tide and you wouldn't have even known the sand bridge was there.
The picture on the left is at low tide, on the right is high tide. Such a difference. We couldn't get over how much the view changes as the tides come and go - so amazing.Jason found a place in the rocks where the water would empty from a hole. When the wave would come it filled the hole and spilled over. We were thoroughly amused. You can watch the video at the bottom.











5 comments:
Wow! What a pretty place, I love the ocean. Miss you guys, glad you are having such a fun summer!!!
I'm glad your whole bathroom situation worked out for you. That part just made me giggle.
Wow what a fun summer! I would love to take a road trip sometime it looks like a blast.
What a fun road trip! Nice pics!
I LOVE IT there...i want to live there and i haven't even been there. it looks so beautiful!
Post a Comment