Monday, July 14, 2008

Off to a Good Start

We invited friends over for burgers and swimming, and to welcome Jason and Candice back to Virginia. We had a ton of fun since we were the only ones in the pool! The guys practiced diving a tried to teach Cameron how, but he just couldn't get himself to do it. Then we started to do jumps - which was super fun! Thanks for coming over guys - we had a blast getting Jason and Candice's trip off to a good start.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I can't believe you just made it to your pool. Sophie and I are in ours a few times a week! Looks really nice, and do they have a grill fo you to use? AWESOME!! Enjoy your visitors!

Haley and Cameron Roberts said...

Those pics are great!! I love the soda can...That was so fun! Thanks again for dinner....and the "scary" movie. We will miss you so much! Be safe and we will tell Utah hello for you!