Thursday, April 12, 2012

march randomness

Keeping this little one entertained (without having to be supervised constantly) has been my goal lately. I got this idea from pinterest recently. She loved squeezing the cotton balls and transferring them back and forth. After about 10 minutes though, she decided to start distributing cotton balls all throughout the room. But at least it kept her busy for those few minutes!

March 08, 2012_2414March 08, 2012_2415

Little Miss Independent eating her yogurt.

March 10, 2012_2419March 10, 2012_2422

Can’t seem to get close enough to the TV. She sure does love her movies.

March 11, 2012_2424

March 11, 2012_2428

Whenever a box comes in the mail, Lily instantly wants to get inside it. Silly Girl!

March 12, 2012_2433March 12, 2012_2436

This box came with my binder for an online photography workshop I’m taking. I’m currently in the second week and absolutely loving it. I’ve been wanting to take this class for years and have loved reading the instructor’s blog. Matt urged me to finally sign up for it and I did! If anyone is wanting to take a class on how to take better shots of your everyday life then you have to look into this one. It’s a little pricey, but so far I’ve been so impressed on how involved the teacher is and the lessons are already making me think differently about how I take pictures to make them more meaningful. As soon as I get caught up on all my pictures (I’m about a month behind, eek!) hopefully you’ll be able to see a difference in my pictures.

March 12, 2012_2440

Snapshots of a Good Life 

 

Some sisterly bonding time before heading outside. It truly warms my heart when I see them enjoying each other.

March 14, 2012_2442March 14, 2012_2443

Playing outside at our pathetic little playground at our apartment complex.

March 14, 2012_2451

Poor little Emma had to lay between my legs since there wasn’t any other shade to be found.

March 14, 2012_2456

Picking up the rocks.

March 14, 2012_2463

And then transferring them to the grass.

March 14, 2012_2464

And for good measure, a few down the shirt. naturally.

March 14, 2012_2471March 14, 2012_2455

Just hangin’ out.

March 14, 2012_2468

Poor girl can’t do a whole lot on our playground. Good thing she enjoys “flying” on the swings.

March 14, 2012_2473

No comments: