Monday, December 12, 2011

November Wrap-up

Here’s what we were up to in November:

Thanks to Pinterest we learned how to make bubble bath paint. Lily LOVES it!

November 22, 2011_0808November 22, 2011_0806

I turned 28. Lily and I celebrated by painting our nails.

November 17, 2011_0736November 17, 2011_0741

I made some banana bread and muffins.

November 17, 2011_0763

Matt surprised me with a Boston Crème Cake. SO Yummy!

November 17, 2011_0777

Matt was taking a Sunday nap and Lily wanted to make sure he was warm enough. She’s very thoughtful.

November 20, 2011_0852

Lily loves helping me out in the kitchen. It gets a bit messy but it’s fun.

November 13, 2011_0719November 13, 2011_0728November 13, 2011_0732

Matt loves to take Lily’s art sessions to the next level. This time Lily was the canvas. She loved it.

November 12, 2011_0712November 12, 2011_0706

Lily and I went to a really fun story time at the local Library with Skippy Jon Jones!

Photo-0015-2

She had a blast listening to the story, getting kitty whiskers and nose, and making a maraca.

November 23, 2011_0825

We are really starting to love our new town.

2 comments:

Hksedwick said...

You are a fun mom! I am taking notes

Ann said...

Ok, that animal thing looks scary! Apparently Lily was fine tho! :)