{November 12, 2011}
Lately, it seems that anytime we get in the car Lily get extra sleepy. We never know when she’s going to take a nap these days. On this particular day she must have been extra tired. Anything Matt did she slept right through. So we decided to have an early lunch at the Children’s Museum Café while she slept.
On to the fun stuff!
A huge marble course.
A Lovely family picture :)
Reading books with the bears.
She’s growing so big! We couldn’t ask for a cuter present under our tree!
Building with daddy
She loved pointing to all the different animals on the mural.
Matt built this house. I think he was having more fun than Lily was. A little boy was in awe of his amazing building skills!
They had some extra boards so they built a dog house and an even smaller squirrel house. I didn’t get pictures of the squirrel house before they dismantled it. These kids were having a blast!
This museum has gotten all kinds of awards and mentioned in magazines for being one of the top Children’s Museum for their arts. They definitely had lots of fun arts and crafts for Lily to do.
With some help from Mom and Dad of course.
The best part: it only costs $3 for kids and $4 for adults! Love that!


3 comments:
I think Lily inherited her "Falling asleep in the car" from her Dad. He would always fall asleep in the car, even when we'd drive to the mall! Also, I love the little house. The end. :)
what a fun place to explore and play!
I have museum envy, that place is a steal for $3! Can't believe Lily stayed asleep in that chair, too funny. And I am also impressed with Matt's building skills, those are some serious building blocks!
Post a Comment