Friday, March 04, 2011

A Full House

That’s what you get when you have 8 people sleeping in a three bedroom house. But we wouldn’t have it any other way. We are so glad my Mom and Dad, little brother Justin, older sister Mindy, and her youngest Saley were able to come stay in Denver and help us celebrate Lily’s birthday. It was most definitely a full house!

Once everyone had time to settle in we went to dinner at Pasquini’s (did I mention that’s one of our favorite places). I forgot my camera so I don’t have any pictures. But you can imagine what they might be – food, us, us eating the food. You get the idea…

February 24, 2011_4100February 24, 2011_4101

Then we came home for dessert – Tim Tam Slams. I think we got 4 more Tim Tam Slam lovers!

February 24, 2011_4115February 24, 2011_4108February 24, 2011_4112February 24, 2011_4113

The next day we went to the outlet mall while Matt went to work. That night we tried Jack and Grill. We’d heard about this place on the TV series Man vs. Food where he eats a SEVEN pound burrito.

 

February 25, 2011_4118February 25, 2011_4123

Hey there.

February 25, 2011_4125

You wanna see my shoe?

February 25, 2011_4126

The food took a while to come so Lily tried her hand at coloring. She’s our little budding artist.February 25, 2011_4129February 25, 2011_4130

None of us were brave enough to try the seven pounder but the burgers were definitely HUGE.

February 25, 2011_4131February 25, 2011_4132

Even Matt’s mouth wasn’t big enough to get around that humongous thing. :) I got enchiladas – just normal sized, uninteresting enchiladas so I didn’t get any pictures of them.

February 25, 2011_4136

That big meal made Saley very sleepy.

February 25, 2011_4137

After dinner we tried to find the Little Man Ice Cream. It’s not the easiest place to find. But after a few wrong turns we made it. And it did not disappoint- the ice cream was wonderful and who wouldn’t want ice cream from a giant milk can?

February 25, 2011_4139February 25, 2011_4140February 25, 2011_4143

No comments: