I know I’ve been a REALLY bad blogger this past month. And it has nothing to do with not having anything to blog about because that would be a lie. I still have plenty of things to write about on our trip to Utah a month and a half ago. Matt keeps reminding me that people are going to stop reading our blog if I don’t keep up-to-date with it. So I’m sorry to all my faithful readers for not keeping you in our lives better. You probably don’t even care anymore what happened with us in July but just bare with me and I’ll try to make this as painless as I can :) And if you can’t make it to the end, I won’t be offended. It’s mostly just for my own memory, which seems to be failing more often lately.
24th of July
We had two family parties (at the same time) on the 24th of July.
The Chapman’s had a Luau complete with Polynesian dancing.
The Chapman garden was beautiful, as usual. We were able to spend some time with Uncle Willis and Aunt Wilma who were visiting from Texas. It was so great to see them again.
The Burk’s were having a backyard campout.
We all loved walking on the grass with our bare feet. Dirty feet are inevitable in the summer.
A miniature disc golf course was made and we had a great game using the tents and playground as obstacles.
Fireworks
I had a lot of fun doing some time-lapse photos when everyone was playing with the sparklers.
The next morning we had breakfast outside and, in no time, the kids had their swim suits on, ready for water games.
We were also able to go through the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. It was absolutely gorgeous inside and out. I LOVE temples!
I think that’s it for our Utah trip. There’s a few more pictures that I took of my nieces and nephews that I’ll be posting on my photoblog so be watching for those.


2 comments:
Those time lapse photos are awesome!! Love the star one.
i love the picture of bud in the tub of water. he cracks me up.
jill
Post a Comment