I think I’m finally getting a baby bump rather than looking like I’ve eaten too many Twinkies. I’m done with the first trimester and have been feeling great. I’m starting to get more energy during the day which has attributed to the sudden urge to de-junk and organize our apartment. I don’t know how we’re going to fit all the baby stuff in what little space we have.
I can still wear some of my pants (with the help of an elastic) which is nice because pretty much all the maternity clothes I have are for cooler weather and they’re too big to wear now. So hopefully I can hold out a little longer until I can fill in the maternity pants.
We’ve bought a few things for our little one since Babies R Us has had some good coupons lately.
Here is our car seat and stroller.
We have also bought a portable bassinet. What’s cool about this bassinet is the fact that one of the sides drops down and you can put it right next to the bed. Maybe I’ll put it on Matt’s side of the bed ;) It’s perfect for us since it’s small and the compartments underneath and on the side are great for storing blankets and other baby stuff.
It’s exciting to be able to buy all these things for our little one and makes it feel a little more real (even though it still feels very surreal).


7 comments:
Cami!!!! I am so bad at checking blogs and here you are already 17 weeks pregnant! Congratulations! That is so wonderful for you guys! I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly and you can enjoy not being sick! Lucky girl.
best car seat ever...we have that exact same one! I still don't see any bump!!-lol
Bump?!!! WHAT bump?! I don't see a bump!
Cute bump! And don't worry I've seen people fit two and three kids in apartments about 1/2 the size of yours. Fun stuff. Oh and aparently I'm keeping track of your weeks because everyone out here keeps asking me how many weeks you are. I didn't even keep track of my week when I was pregnant let alone yours! Thanks for the update though, keep em comin!
Stick it out Cami! It's so fun when you finally start to look pregnant. We have the save carseat and LOVE IT. I wanted that bassinet too, but ended up with something else. You'll have to let me know how you like it! Just wait until he/she kicks, that's the BEST part of pregnancy FOR SURE. We are all SO SO SO SO excited for you guys! Babies are the best.
Nope, still no bump... NOW you are finally looking like you've had too many twinkies. ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDING ME!?! HAha. You are tiny! Sorry hun, you've still got a ways to go for a bump!
Congratulations by the way if I haven't told you already :) You will LOVE being a mommy!!!
~Jenn
CONGRATS CAMI!!!! That is such wonderful news. I am so happy for you guys. I'll see you on Sunday at our Primary Program.
Post a Comment