Sunday, August 09, 2009

The Utah Fun Continues…

We survived the hike to Timpanogos Cave! My first time ever, some cool (literally) stuff.Jul212009_0002 Jul212009_0008 Jul212009_0068Jul212009_0031 Jul212009_0046 

Cascade Springs

Jul212009_0079 Jul212009_0083 Jul212009_0092 Jul212009_0098

Matt and Jason got some brotherly-bonding-time. I went along the first time to take pictures, they were on their own after that.

Jul202009_0002

First Annual Chapman Cousins CampJul232009_0004

Princess Elise turned 3!

Jul222009_0002 Jul222009_0029

Don’t worry there’s still more pictures to come from our Utah extravaganza…

2 comments:

Mandy @ Raising Little Dudes said...

Nick and I did the cave this past saturday, hiking with a 20lb kid and a huge diaper bag....needless to say...we both got our butts kicked big time...but it was so pretty!!

Jordan said...

Cami!!! I am so excited for you!! I'm so glad you guys are having a baby! That is so awesome. I'm so jealous that you havem't been that sick. You are so lucky. Good luck with everything... oh and next time you come to Hershey you better let me know!!