Friday, April 24, 2009

Easter Festivities

Ok, I know Easter was almost two weeks ago. And even though we didn't do much, I still want to post about it. And No, I don't have any excuse why I didn't do this right after Easter - just being super lazy :)

The Friday before Easter we had dinner with our good friends and decorated eggs and sugar cookies.Apr 10 2009 020

Matt made another clay egg creation to go with his pig and chick from last year.Apr 10 2009 023

Cameron and Haley made Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head. They turned out so good!

Apr 10 2009 047

Saturday before Easter we went to Jamestown (post coming soon - I promise)

Easter Sunday we didn't really do anything. Just went to church and had a great evening together.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

wow I am way impressed with your egg and cookie decorating skills :)

The Sherman's said...

You guys are so creative! Those are the most awesome eggs I've seen. Have to start thinking for next year. And the cookies are really cute too.

Hayley Neil said...

Wow! You guys don't mess around with your Easter treats! They all look fabulous and delicious!