Saturday, May 17, 2008

The New Lens

I just have to say that I LOVE my new 30mm lens. It takes great pictures in lowlight (which is most of my pictures). I love not having to worry about the pictures being blurry or have a lot of "noise". They look clear pretty much every time. The one bad thing about it is that it practically doubles the weight of the camera, so it's very front heavy now. That has taken some getting used to. Here are a few pictures I've taken.

4 comments:

The Fifes said...

Hi Cami. Your pictures are AMAZING! I love, love looking at pictures you take. Can't wait to see you guys soon!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your flower pictures! Thanks for showing me your other ones last night. They were AMAZING!!

Jessica said...

Yea!! Aren't new toys the best? These are my favorite kinds of pictures. I love a wide open apeture, plus you can take low light pictures which is SO convenient!! Have so much fun and keep sharing your goregous photos.

Anonymous said...

Whose hand is that?! That is the MOST beautiful hand I have ever seen!That girl could be a hand model. The hand makes the picture