We went to the DC temple a few weeks ago (May 3rd). We haven't been for so long so it was great to be able to go and spend time feeling close to the Lord. I love it every time we go. We walked around the temple grounds for awh
ile so I could take pictures. It was kind of the wrong time for a lot of the flowers, the spring flowers were almost finished and the summer flowers haven't really started yet. But they were still good subjects for my photos. Here are more temple pics.
Later that night Brian and Kimberly took us to a nice little restaurant by their house. NASCAR was in town that weekend and Brian and Kimberly live really close to the Richmond International Raceway. We could see lots of airplanes with banner ads. It was the coolest when the Goodyear blimp went right over their house.
Then we went and saw Made of Honor. I thought it was pretty good, some unique twists I didn't see coming.


3 comments:
That is so great that you were able to attend the temple. I am dying to go to the DC temple, but it will have to wait until after we have the baby. What a fun weekend.
What a beautiful temple! I'm glad you guys were able to go, it's always well worth it. Are you still planning on going away for the summer?
What a day the temple and the good year blimp! LUCKY! :)
Post a Comment