Suckers bring out the sillies
Cute little Peanut
An outing to the zoo
When asked what her favorite part of the zoo is, Lily always says feeding the ducks. She can’t get enough of those cute little ducklings.
Checking out the birdies
And the really big piggy.
Playing the horse game at the Children’s Museum.
The month of June was spent packing up our little apartment because we finally found a house to buy! We had a few bumps in the road on our journey of home ownership but we were able to close at the end of June. One of those bumps was the fact that Lily LOVES boxes. Every time I got a box put together Lily was ready to climb right in. I had to designate a specific box that was just for her, just so I could get things packed.
And this cute little thing just kept getting cuter and cuter.
Lily and I joined in the fun too.
Lily gets a bit over ambitious with the markers sometimes.
Painting on the patio
Sister snuggles!


1 comment:
Congrats on buying a house! Can't wait to see pictures of it. Your girlies are getting so big and are so cute!
Post a Comment