In an effort to get more caught up with the happenings of our lives I’ve decided to do a few big posts. So get ready for some MAJOR picture overload.
These pictures were all taken in April. During any given time during the day you might see us doing these things.
This Little People farm has been getting lots of playtime lately. She got it for her first birthday but hasn’t really gotten into it until now. I love to see her little imagination at work.
Sidewalk Paint
This stuff is ridiculously easy to make and Lily loves it. All you need is equal parts corn starch and water, add a few drops of food coloring, and you’re good to go. You have to keep mixing the paint since the corn starch likes to settle.
When she’s all done I give her the spray bottle so she can spray it off. Tons of fun!
Playing on the playground at our apartments.
Watercolors
Swingin’
Reading some books together (melt my heart!)
Coloring with markers
She thought she was being so sneeky, coloring on her fingertips.
Huh?! I was coloring on the paper, Mom!
Playing on our patio. There are some days Lily spends the whole morning out there. She LOVES being outside.
Going on walks to get the mail, which always ends with a few minutes at the playground.
Playdough time
Hangin’ out on the couch
Or in her swing
Lily is always so considerate and makes sure Emma has some music to listen to while she swings.
This is the face she makes when she doesn’t want us to look at her. Usually when she’s doing something she shouldn’t, like crawling behind Emma’s swing.
Have I mentioned how much Lily loves boxes. I don’t get it.
Taking a “picture” with her phone.
PLaying on the patio
Trying to get the “ber-bees” (birdies) to eat her carrots.


1 comment:
Lily has grown sooo much since we last saw her! How sweet seeing the pictures of the two girlies spending time together. Love!
Post a Comment