The puppet theater is one of those things you have to do at least once, just for the experience of it. It’s a small theater that’s been here forever so it has a lot of charm. Your “tickets” are stick puppets that you get to color and decorate before the show. You also have access to TONS of hand puppets, stick puppets and marionettes to play with.
This month we got to see the African Tales with Anansi the Spider. We actually got to see it twice – once when Brian and Ann were in town, and then again with Jessica and her girls.
The show is ok but I would’ve rather seen something else the second time.
We thought it was kind of ironic that the lady doing the puppet show seemed like she didn’t really like kids. She stopped the show three times because she thought the kids were being too loud. Lily didn’t really want anything to do with it and of course was part of the problem. At one point there is a lion in the show and she said “Maybe the lion should eat the noisy kids!” At that point I promptly took Lily out.
I promise Lily was there. She was way too busy to let me take a picture of her.


1 comment:
She really tried to get them to be quiet? I'm glad my perfect children weren't too loud. :) I know it was pure luck, but still...:)
Post a Comment