Jaycee and Lily looked adorable in their matching dresses.
Matt’s parents gave us a book about Matt’s ancestors. It is a book we will treasure forever.
Opening Presents
Matt’s Dad loves to read so books are always an obvious winner. We decided to get him something different – popcorn and flavor powders.
Everyone pitched in to get Nina a picture frame with photos of all of us. I love how it turned out.
The younger girls got a wobbley penguin and Baby Signing Time DVDs and CDs. Lily loves watching the DVDs and gets so excited when I turn them on.
The older girls all got Woody and Jessie dolls. The Woody dolls have an interactive hat so Woody knows when he doesn’t have it on. Melody was loving taking off his hat and hearing Woody say “Hey Where’d my hat go!” It was so cute to watch.
The girls all got dresses from Grandma that were so super cute. Getting them all to look at the camera was quite a challenge. But I think I like the ones where they’re doing their own thing better. What do you think?
Christmas is AWESOME!! Enough said.


1 comment:
LOVE the family frame for Nina - beautiful!
Post a Comment