It’s hard to believe that in about 6 weeks we’ll welcome our little girl into our family. It feels good to know that there is a reason for the frequent trips to the bathroom, slight heartburn at night, aching back when I sit too long, small stretch marks starting to appear on my belly, and some lovely spider and varicose veins on my leg. But really, I wouldn’t have it any other way. I haven’t had much to complain about, just some modifications to my schedule and eating choices. I have really enjoyed being pregnant, knowing that she is growing and developing her muscles (especially when she tries to move her legs and arms to see how far she can make my stomach stretch).
We went on a tour of the hospital last weekend. It was surreal to see all the different areas of the hospital that we will be in. But it also made us a little more excited to see the end of the line for this 9 month journey.


4 comments:
Glad someone liked being preggo, cuz I sure didn't! Cute belly!
Cute belly! So happy and excited for you guys! And not to put a damper on it too much, but you think you have stretch marks now? Wait until your 9 months. But it's all worth it! And for the most part the stretch marks go away around a year after the baby's born. So but your bakini's away :) Can't wait to meet her, Melody just came down stairs with 2 hands full of baby wipes. Hope Lily is full of personality like my girls are. Love ya tons!
Isn't it sooo fun to be almost done? I have 4 weeks left and I can hardly wait!!!
I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see the pics of your little girl!!! Good luck!
Post a Comment