Sunday, January 24, 2010

Girl Time

My friend Kimberly threw me a wonderful shower.

Jan162010_0002

Jan162010_0004 

It was great to spend time with the girls and catch up on what everyone has been up to and what our plans are for the future. Leaving our friends is going to be the hardest part of finishing school.  

Jan162010_0025

Thanks girls for a great time!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That was so fun! We are so excited for you guys!

Ann said...

Fun stuff, but I want to see the cute stuff you got. Sorry am I being a little demanding? :)

The Miles Family said...

Cami..I am so bummed I missed the shower!! I got the invite shortly after we got home from break, it got buried in our massive pile of mail..and was way past the rsvp date. I'm sorry I missed out on all the fun! I'm glad you had a fun time. You're almost there. Yay!