The Chapman girls put together a wonderful shower for me. They invited all the Chapman family, our ward neighbors, and friends. Thanks to everyone who helped. Our baby girl has so many cute things now. I can’t wait till we can actually see her in them!
Nina made some delicious Bundt cakes.
I have some very talented people in my family. They inspire me to want to make some of my own things before our little girl gets here.
Jessica made this binky leash and hair clips
Ann used the Bedazzler we gave her to make a shirt for our little one, whose name will most likely be Lily. Ann also made this adorable skirt.
Nina made some very cute quilts that I LOVE!
My mom has been making and sending me super cute crocheted burp cloths and a bib ever since we announced we were having a baby. She’s the best!
Matt’s cousin made this adorable diaper cake decorated with handmade hair clips and headbands. She also made this pink tutu for Lily’s first photo shoot. I can’t wait! You’ll have to look at her website to see all the cute things she makes.
Friends are the greatest! Thanks for coming Bethany and Kim.


1 comment:
CUTE gifts - girls are so much fun! Love the name Lily, too. :)
Post a Comment