The day we got back from our Thanksgiving trip, I gave Matt a surprise birthday party, which he almost didn’t make it to. He had to go to the school to do some lab work and then was going to the gym to workout. I tried to guilt-trip him into coming home earlier but he wasn’t buying it. Luckily I had Cameron as an accomplice to help convince Matt that he should play some video games instead. It worked! But Matt later said he was thinking about going to the gym anyway and ditching Cameron.
Good thing he didn’t. He would have missed out on a night of his favorite things: video games, pizza, candy, and friends.
I also made him an awesome confetti cake with robots on the top. I’m going to have to keep working on my cake decorating for next year.
Happy 30th Birthday, Matt! Love you.


1 comment:
You forogt another of his favorits, family! But we couldn't be their :( Sorry for no cavities, but my wisdom teeth are coming in, can he do anything about that?
Post a Comment