Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Congrats Bethany!!

Bethany and I have been best friends since 8th Grade and even though school and life have tried to get in the way we still manage to be there for each other for our greatest moments.

I made the trek to Utah for the weekend and spent a whole 30 hours before getting back on a plane. It was a SUPER quick trip but so worth it.

Brett and Bethany were married on May 2nd in the Draper Temple. Although it was raining, I followed them and their photographer, Matt McFarland and his shadow (my brother Corey),  as they took pictures. Bethany said she felt famous with so many cameras around. And you deserve to be treated like a star!

Brett&Bethany5.2.09_0017Brett&Bethany5.2.09_0025 Brett&Bethany5.2.09_0057

 Brett&Bethany5.2.09_0065Brett&Bethany5.2.09_0024Brett&Bethany5.2.09_0036

Wedding Luncheon at the Gathering Place

Brett&Bethany5.2.09_0081

The Reception

The Best of Friends

Brett&Bethany5.2.09_0172

Brett&Bethany5.2.09_0128 Brett&Bethany5.2.09_0129 Brett&Bethany5.2.09_0130 Brett&Bethany5.2.09_0125Brett&Bethany5.2.09_0120Brett&Bethany5.2.09_0152

3 comments:

KColton said...

Beautiful pictures!! Were you her photographer? They look so happy!

The Fifes said...

I love their cake and my favorite picture is the close up of Bethany's dress. GREAT pictures!

Haley and Cameron Roberts said...

her dress was SO sweet. What a fun day.