Friday, February 13, 2009

DC Temple and IKEA

Three weeks ago Cameron and Haley invited us to go to the temple and then IKEA. With two such great places, how could we pass it up? It was so great to go and feel the spirit in the temple and remember the promises we've made. We haven't been for quite a while so it was about time we went up there. For lunch we had yummy swedish meatballs (Mmmmm...) and Cameron and Haley got a whole bunch of stuff for their office. Their office looks great! Thank you IKEA for delicious food and excellent organization.

Jan 24 2008 013-1Jan 24 2008 017 Jan 24 2008 037

2 comments:

Ann said...

Cami I like your hair in that picture. I know I'm weird. :)

The Fifes said...

looks like so much fun, and you all did such a great job picking out the office furniture, it looks amazing!