Sunday, November 06, 2011

Here Fishie Fishie

Matt came to the decision that moving the aquarium was going to be too much stress for him to try and keep everything alive and have to set it up again right when we got to our new place. He posted it on craigslist (for an amazingly cheap deal) and two days later it was being emptied into buckets and put into some guy’s SUV. Matt gave him EVERYTHING, including all his custom-made filters and watering systems, and the storage cabinet too. I hope this guy appreciates what an awesome deal he got on our aquarium. We easily spent 10 times what he sold it for! Anyway, it’s gone now, and all we have left are the pictures I took. Farewell beautiful aquarium. I’m sure we’ll miss you a lot this winter when it’ll be too cold to go outside and we have little to entertain us.

 

October 10, 2011_0516October 10, 2011_0627October 11, 2011_0631October 10, 2011_0559October 10, 2011_0563October 10, 2011_0564October 10, 2011_0581October 10, 2011_0596October 10, 2011_0600webOctober 10, 2011_0605October 10, 2011_0616October 10, 2011_0620October 10, 2011_0621October 10, 2011_0532October 11, 2011_0640October 10, 2011_0542October 10, 2011_0550October 10, 2011_0555

No comments: