A cold spell hit shortly after we started working in the yard and since we only have one car right now, Lily and I had to find things to do inside to keep entertained.
Hmmm?
Lily really got into babies recently and wants everything that sort of resembles a baby to be swaddled so she can carry it around. Here she is with a little Piglet doll in a burp cloth. She’s not the most careful little mommy and often drops her babies which means I have to rewrap them all the time. I’m thinking of making a baby doll blankie with some velcro so it has a harder time coming apart.
Hugs and Kisses.
Laundry Basket Races – These are a new favorite and now she will put her toys in the basket and give them a ride.
The mirror – I’d like to think that Lily is not a vain child but she really does like looking at herself in the mirror. Not sure if she understands that it’s just her reflection but it’s sure cute to watch her interact with her “friend in the mirror”
Here’s a video of Lily giving “kisses” to her “friend”. It was quite hilarious.


2 comments:
So silly! I could watch that all day. :)
Connor loves our laundry basket too. :) Lily is adorable!
Post a Comment