That’s the number of pictures I had to sort through from the weekend that Matt’s family was in Denver (not including the ones from Sophie’s Birthday!). What can I say? I like to document our memories together. And since they assume I’ll have my camera everywhere we go, they often choose not to bring their own in hopes that they can get copies of my pictures later. That makes me feel even more pressure to take pictures, and lots of them. I promise I won’t post all 150 pictures in this post. But there will be a lot – we were busy those few days they were here!
Most of our memory making happens with food. It’s always exciting to go out to eat together. Pasquini’s Pizza has quickly become a Denver favorite!
Bath time buddies. These two always have a great time together.
The Cherry Cricket – where you can have pretty much ANYTHING on your burger, even peanut butter!
We experienced the “scrumptiousness” of Scrumptious – a fabulous candy shop we discovered in Old Towne Arvada.
When we heard they had deep-fried pie we had to try it. It took us back to all the fairs we went to in Virginia. It was pretty good but they fried it a little too long, fried oreos would have been better.
I don’t understand why anyone wants to buy candy with bugs in it. yuck!
This was an old mail box system with candy in each compartment. I thought it was pretty clever. Thanks Candice for giving us a demonstration!
Before we left we had to say hello to the big animatronic buffalo. Lily was a little freaked out when it started moving and blinking its eyes.
Jaycee was indifferent – nothing phases that girl!
There was also a big red pig outside the candy shop. Lily was loving it!
The guys loved the video gaming time.
Lily and Jaycee got matching outfits from Grandma Nina for Christmas and now they can fit in them. Don’t they look adorable?!
Lily got to open some early birthday presents!
She loves all the presents she got from Grandma and Papa and her Uncle and Aunt.
Monday morning we ate at La Crème Café before they left to go to Matt’s office for a little dental work.
Visitors are the best! We can’t wait till you guys can come back for more fun!


1 comment:
That candy place looks Fabulous! But that might be the baby talking....:)
Post a Comment