Once again I am late in posting about Lily’s milestones this month, at least I’m consistent :)
We have been noticing more and more how quickly our baby girl is growing from a helpless little baby to a very curious little girl.
6 month Stats
Height: 27 inches (90%)
Head: 17 5/8 inches (90-97%)
Weight: 16lbs 14oz (50-75%)
- you love to roll all over and we often find you wedged against the furniture.
- you mostly roll to your left. If we had a big enough room you would roll yourself around and around in a big circle.
- you are giggling more and more everyday, but we still get the best giggles right before bed
- your Daddy loves to see your big smile when he gets home from work
- you started rolling over in your bed. We think it’s super cute to see you sleeping on your stomach
We are excited for you to move up from the portable bassinet to your crib this month! Just another part of the tiny baby you used to be that we have to let go. We love you sweet girl!


4 comments:
absolutely precious! We loved seeing Lily this past weekend!
Lily is so cute and I love that dress! I love 6 months - such a fun age!
Cute girl, with her HUGE cranium! Give her lots of kisses from Auntie AnnXOXOX
Holly Cow they grow up so FAST. I LOVE the picture of her with the brown daisy headband-she looks so adorable. We miss you guys like crazy and I am glad you are doing so well!
Post a Comment