My mom and cute sisters and sister-in-laws put together a baby shower for me. It was great to see so many of my extended family that I haven’t seen for so long. My sisters made these fun washcloth lollilops.
And they made washcloth cupcakes (mixed in with yummy real cupcakes).
My sister made “peas in a pod” with rolled up diapers.
At the shower, I got to play a game where Matt was asked some questions beforehand about birth and baby care and I had to guess what Matt answered. I was impressed by Matt’s answers. Some of these things I’ve been saying are starting to sink in :)
Thank you to all who came and were involved with the shower. Baby girl and I are very grateful for your love and support.


3 comments:
How exciting!! Wish I was there for it. I am excited to see pictures of your sweet girl!! You look so cute with your little belly!
What adorable ideas for the shower. Such creativity. Baby showers are so fun. Hope you got lots of stuff and you have room to bring it all home. Have a good flight.
What a fun party! ooo I love parties! You were sooooo cute as a little girl!
Post a Comment