We had our annual pumpkin carving party. Everyone did a great job on their pumpkins! Bet you can’t guess which one is mine! And Matt’s is the one in the middle in the back. Can you guess who he carved? We had some yummy halloween treats, too, like mini-candied apples, green-ghoul punch with scary floating spiders, meatballs, chips and dip, and of course candy. I think pumpkin carving is my favorite part of Halloween!
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
thanks for having us over - it was so much fun!
I guess Matt's pumpkin is Obama!
Seriously mad carving skills!!
I like the pregnant witch! All of the pumpkins are awesome though, you guys are so good! Can't figure out who Matt's pumpkin is... tell us!
Radical pumpkin carving skills! Your pregnant gal is darling and I LOVE the Homer pumpkin! You guys are pretty cool.
Post a Comment