Saturday, June 13, 2009

{off to a running start}

How is it already the end of the school year? I feel like this year went by so fast. I can’t believe my first class at Primrose has graduated from preschool. They did really well at their graduation program (aside from those few behavior glitches that I’ll choose to ignore). They sang some fun songs and then had a ceremony. I’m so proud of all my kids and know they will do so great next year.

WATCH OUT KINDERGARTEN, HERE WE COME!!

 

Jun102009_0578

2 comments:

Ann said...

So great! Are you guys ready for your graduation next year!? Crazy crazy! You'll have to be like normal people! P.S. One of the 2 Dentists that live in EM is in our ward. He said your welcome to come and talke with him :)

Carlee said...

Haha! That's such a great picture :)