Thursday, March 05, 2009

{7 inches}

In Richmond, 7 inches of snow means

- the biggest snowstorm in 5 years

- 3 snow days and a delayed 4th day for most school districts (I only got one snow day and a delayed start the next)

- 1 snow day for VCU

- an extended weekend together

- first chance to use my snow boots in over 3 years

- finding out that snow boots aren't accustomed to sitting in a closet for 3 years

- getting stuck on the ice when we decided to be proactive and work out at the gym...that was fun:)

Mar 02 2009 010 

Mar 02 2009 014 Mar 02 2009 020Mar 02 2009 016 Mar 02 2009 007 

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Yes I am glad that you added me to your link because I want to add you as well, Virginia huh? Looks COLD :-) I have turned soft since we moved to Florida. That is awesome, we are both East coasters for awhile, my husband goes to Barry University for Law School. I taught first grade for 2 years in Utah but I couldn't get a teaching job in Florida, too many people being fired rather than hired, so I'm a nanny now, it's fun though.

Ann said...

Oh the horror! All that white stuff! Stock up on milk and bread :)

The Fifes said...

I love all of your snow pics. And I am happy the snow has melted away to give us green grass!

Liz said...

Very picturesque (sp?)...love the snow and trees....
Liz