Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Days After Christmas

The day after Christmas we went to Body Worlds in Salt Lake. It was SO cool and would recommend it. There was a LOT of information but it was really cool. We had the audio tour (which I also recommend). I think I got more out of it with the audio than I would just reading the plaques.

imageimage

What trip to Utah would be complete without the all-night Halo parties? Matt and his brothers/ brothers-in-law had tons of fun shooting things while the girls went and saw Twilight! I've seen it 3 times and still love it. There are a few parts that I wish would have been done closer to the book, but oh well. Dec 27 2008 025-

We also played games with the Barber's. Jeff, Kendra, and boys, and Curt, Brittany, and Lexi came too. Some good laughs were had as we played The Office DVD Game, Charoodles, and Clue.  Dec 27 2008 033- Dec 27 2008 032-Dec 28 2008 013-

Dan, Jessica, Sophie, and Tessa got to Salt Lake on the 27th.

Dec 28 2008 012-

I wasted no time getting to know little Tessa. She is so precious.

Dec 28 2008 002-

Daniel got a balloon art kit and it was the funniest thing. Every time he would try to blow up a green balloon it would explode. So he and Matt had the funniest faces while he was making his various balloon animals. Neither of them were brave enough to look directly at the balloon, which resulted in a dog with a very small, gimpy leg. But luckily Daniel improved his skills and is already thinking about potential birthday parties :)

 Dec 28 2008 012- Dec 28 2008 018-  Getting in a few more games with the guys...Dec 29 2008 004-

1 comment:

The Fifes said...

Body World looks like such a COOL place! So glad you were able to go!