
I have started to put together my classroom. I am going to be one of the 3 year old classes. I am excited and nervous. It has taken a long time to get the room even semi-organized. All of the furniture was pushed onto the tile so the carpet could be cleaned. My assistant and I have been working really hard this last few days to get the furniture moved along with starting to clean everything.

Nothing was cleaned before summer, so needless to say things are gross. We are also getting a lot of new supplies because we are a new 3 year old class, so we're not sure what things we are going to be keeping. (We don't want to clean more than we have to) It has been fun getting to know the other teachers in the building.

There are two more 3 year old classes and three 4 year old teachers along with their assistants. Everyone is really nice and have been very helpful showing me how things are done in Head Start. There is a lot to learn but I'm excited to see the kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment