In all the excitement of moving and getting settled I forgot to include pictures of our new apartment. With the help of many trips to Walmart it is finally starting to feel more like our own. The Den Living Room Dining Room Kitchen Bedrooms
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What's crackin foo! The apartment is starting to look really nice.
We have been married for 11 wonderful years and had many adventures together. We live in Colorado where Matt is working to support our adventures! Cami is enjoying being a Mommy to our three sweet girls. We love our life together and the adventures we share. Welcome to our blog, we're happy you've come to visit!
4 comments:
What's crackin foo! The apartment is starting to look really nice.
Thanks, It's getting there. After I (cami) get a job, hopfully it will look a little less empty. We should hang when I come to Utah.
Cool. What days are you going to be here?
I come in July 29th at 2:00pm and leave to go back on Aug 3rd. I'm excited!
Post a Comment